Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- Julie Weis, Intervention as of Right in NEPA Cases - Ninth Circuit Returns to the Fold, 42 ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, Trends No. 5, p.12, May/June 2011.
- Julie Weis, Reversing Course: Ninth Circuit Abandons the “Federal Defendant Rule” for Intervention in National Environmental Policy Act Cases, OSB Environment & Natural Resources Law Section, E-Outlook, Environmental Hot Topics and Legal Updates, January 2011.
- Julie A. Weis, The Ninth Circuit Strikes Again: Logging Roads Ruled to Require Clean Water Act Permits, Western Forester, November/December 2010, at 16-17.
- Julie A. Weis, Eliminating the National Forest Management Act’s Diversity Requirement as a Substantive Standard, 27 Envtl. Law 641 (1997).
- Julie Weis, Does Your Logging Road Need a Clean Water Act Permit? Thanks to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Answer May Be Yes, Northwest Woodlands, p. 22, Summer 2011.
- Julie Weis and Paul Adams, New Water Quality Controls Affecting Woodland Owners in Oregon’s Coastal Zone, Northwest Woodlands, p. 23, Summer 2011.