Our lawyers serve as general counsel for individuals, corporations and limited liability companies doing business in Oregon and Washington. Our business clients rely on Haglund Kelley because our knowledge and experience allows us to offer the kind of practical advice that helps clients reach their economic objectives. We offer advice on how to avoid legal entanglements, and when legal problems arise, our lawyers offer strategies to contain and eliminate these problems before they grow. We provide counsel to business owners, managers, and officers and directors, and our lawyers perform all the work typically undertaken by in-house counsel.
Business Law Focus Areas
- Corporation and LLC formation
- Drafting and Review of Leases, Licenses, and Other Contracts
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Compliance with Federal and State Regulations
- Drafting By-laws and Operating Agreements
- Insurance Coverage Questions