Chris Griffith specializes in assisting businesses and individuals achieve their goals, both in and out of court. With a broad range of expertise encompassing civil litigation, land use, real estate disputes, contract negotiation, contract disputes, Endangered Species Act litigation, municipal law, inverse condemnation, water rights, and more, Chris brings a comprehensive approach to the practice of law.
Chris spent the first years of his career practicing with a premier Oregon natural resources firm in Roseburg, Oregon. During law school, Chris had the privilege of working with a prominent trade association dedicated to promoting the responsible use of federal forests, laying the foundation for a deep understanding of environmental issues.
Chris firmly believes in taking a holistic approach to the practice of law. Recognizing that legal issues often intertwine with larger business, economic, and environmental considerations, Chris goes beyond the immediate legal matters at hand. By considering the broader picture, he strives to provide comprehensive solutions that not only resolve immediate legal concerns but advance his clients’ long-term goals.
- State Courts of Oregon
- U.S. District Court of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- J.D., magna cum laude, Lewis & Clark Law School
- B.A., History, University of Oregon
- St. Clare Administrative Council, 2022-Present
- St. Clare Pastoral Council, 2018-2022
- City of Roseburg Planning Commission, 2016-2017
- Administrative Council of St. Joseph Parish, Roseburg, OR, 2016-2017