Haglund Kelley attorneys have been providing legal counsel to Indian tribes and Alaskan Natives for more than 30 years. They understand and deeply respect the cultural heritage and values of native peoples and are committed to supporting their sovereignty, protecting their rights and promoting their economic interests.
Our Indian law attorneys offer clients an extensive knowledge of the complex federal, state and tribal laws and administrative actions impacting tribes and a deep understanding of the cultural, social and economic needs of Indian tribes. This principled blend of strengths makes them uniquely qualified to provide strategic counsel and legal guidance on a full range of Indian law matters.
Indian Law Focus Areas
- Tribal Governmental Affairs
- Economic Development
- Natural Resources and Environmental Protection
- Cultural and Archaeological Protection
- Indian Child Welfare Act
- Tribal Law and Order Code Development and Implementation
- Fisheries and Wildlife
- Land Management and Acquisition
- Reserved and Aboriginal Rights